How Do You Play?
Special gamification codes are hidden throughout our Conference Portal, social media accounts, and event-related communications. Sometimes they’ll even be announced during our special sessions. Codes should be written in all capital letters and may include some numbers. For example: GAMEEXPLAINED.
To earn points, click the “Gamification” option on the Conference Portal menu, type in your code, then click the “Claim Points” button. If you see some confetti and a message saying “ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED”, your code entry was successful. Try it for yourself!
Each code is assigned its own value, from 5 to 25 points. You can track your current score and where you currently stand on the conference leaderboards on the Conference Portal’s Gamification menu.
Happy hunting! For your reference, here’s a quick breakdown of ways you can track down our gamification codes:
- Attend Live Exhibitor Sessions
- Check out Exhibitor Booths and their downloadable materials
- Learn more about our conference Sponsors
- Attend chapter/SIG networking socials
- Read our upcoming emails and portal announcements
- Attend AIB special sessions
- Try out some of our new initiatives (non-English Fellows Cafés, Masterclasses, networking groups)
- Follow our social media posts
- Be on the lookout for some surprises!