Dear AIB colleagues,
I am writing to ask if you would kindly serve as a reviewer for the the 2022 Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business (AIB).
If you agree, we will send you 2 or 3 conference papers to review, with a deadline of 10 February 2022. The conference is currently being planned as an in-person event to be held in early July, 2022.
It’s easy to become a reviewer. Simply click the button below to complete our online sign-up form.
When completing the form, you will be asked to choose up to 3 tracks in which you want to review. To help inform your decision, you can review the track descriptions in our AIB 2022 Call for Papers.
Some key facts and action items to keep in mind:
- The reviewing period will begin around 17 January and end on 10 February 2022.
- We need reviewers! Needless to say, reviewing helps support colleagues, especially younger scholars, to advance their research. Reviewing in your interest area(s) helps you become a better scholar.
- You do not need to attend the conference to be a reviewer.
- We invite new and longstanding reviewers alike.
- Please be conscientious when reviewing. The best reviews are substantive and provide genuine value to authors. One- or two-sentence reviews don’t help much.
- Feel free to circulate this message to colleagues willing and able to review.
- Excellent reviewers will be recognized at the conference and in the AIB Newsletter.
- Reviewing is done on papers and panel proposals submitted through the AIB online submission system. The submission deadline is 10 January 2022.
Thanks a lot for your help. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
National University of Singapore, Singapore
Program Chair, AIB 2022 Annual Meeting