- Main Conference Submissions Open: 17 December 2021
- Extended Main Conference Submission Deadline: 11 February 2022
- Doctoral Colloquium & Panel Proposal Deadline: 11 February 2022
- Notification of Submission Review Decisions: 1 March 2022
- Presenter Registration Deadline: 7 March 2022
- Standard Fee Conference Registration Deadline: 23 March 2022
Theme: Contemporary Issues in International Business: Inequality, Geography and GVCs
Overview: We are delighted to be hosting the 48th AIB-UKI Annual Conference, jointly organized with the 8th Reading International Business Conference.
The joint conference will combine the best elements of both events. We intend to maintain the Reading tradition of open-ended debates as well as interactive plenary sessions and at the same time we will maintain the tradition of the AIB-UKI conferences to encourage a broader variety of papers to the parallel sessions. We will also offer a pre-conference doctoral colloquium and dedicated sessions for early career and doctoral researchers.
The Conference welcomes theoretical and empirical papers which respond to the main theme of the Conference. As in previous years, paper submissions that go beyond the Conference theme are welcome and can encompass all areas of international business.