I am writing to ask if you would kindly serve as a reviewer for the annual conference, the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business (AIB).
If you agree, we will send you 2 or 3 conference papers to review, with a deadline of February 14, 2021. Due to Covid-19, the conference will be held online as a virtual event in late June, 2021.
It’s easy to become a reviewer. Simply complete the form here: AIB Reviewer Sign-Up. Please choose up to 3 tracks in which you want to review. The tracks are described here: AIB 2021 Call for Papers.
Some key facts and action items to keep in mind:
- The reviewing period will begin around January 25 and end on February 14, 2021.
- We need reviewers! Needless to say, reviewing helps support colleagues, especially younger scholars, to advance their research. Reviewing in your interest area(s) helps you become a better scholar.
- You do not need to attend the conference to be a reviewer.
- We invite new and longstanding reviewers alike.
- Please be conscientious when reviewing. The best reviews are substantive and provide genuine value to authors. One- or two-sentence reviews don’t help much.
- Feel free to circulate this message to colleagues willing and able to review.
- Excellent reviewers will be recognized at the conference and in the AIB Newsletter.
- Reviewing is done on papers and panel proposals submitted through the AIB online submission system. The submission deadline is January 17, 2021.
Thanks a lot for your help. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Willamette University, USA
Program Chair, AIB 2021 Annual Meeting