I am writing to ask if you would kindly serve as a reviewer for the annual conference, the 2024 Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business (AIB).
If you agree, we will send you 2 or 3 conference papers to review, with a deadline of 15 February 2024. The conference is currently being planned as an in-person event to be held in 2-6 July 2024.
It’s easy to become a reviewer. Simply complete the form here: AIB Reviewer Sign-Up. Please choose up to 3 tracks in which you want to review. The tracks are described here: AIB 2024 Call for Papers.
Some key facts and action items to keep in mind:
- The reviewing period will begin around 17 January and end on 15 February 2024.
- We need reviewers! Needless to say, reviewing helps support colleagues, especially younger scholars, to advance their research. Reviewing in your interest area(s) helps you become a better scholar.
- You do not need to attend the conference to be a reviewer.
- We invite new and longstanding reviewers alike.
- Please be conscientious when reviewing. The best reviews are substantive and provide genuine value to authors. One- or two-sentence reviews don’t help much.
- Feel free to circulate this message to colleagues willing and able to review.
- Excellent reviewers will be recognized at the conference and in the AIB Newsletter.
- Reviewing is done on papers and panel proposals submitted through the AIB online submission system. The submission deadline is 10 January 2024.
Thanks a lot for your help. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Program Chair, AIB 2024 Annual Meeting
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland